Dear you, I am sorry I was never good enough for you, I'm not perfect but
i want to be the one that can make your days get better and make you happy.
Dear you, I have feelings for you and I wish you'd realize. You're that person that no matter how many more people I meet, I'll always have feelings ONLY for YOU.
Dear You, Sometimes I wonder what you think of me. I want someone who treats me right, listens to me and makes me feel good.
Dear you, There's something about your smile that makes me melt everytime I see it. You may not look perfect for the whole world but for me, you're perfect in my heart.
Dear you, I'm only a human and I have feelings too, I hope you would understand how I really feel. I want an honest relationship, no lies,no mind games, no cheating.
Dear you, I missed you and I wish you missed me to.
Dear you, I just need you now. :')
"
i want to be the one that can make your days get better and make you happy.
Dear you, I have feelings for you and I wish you'd realize. You're that person that no matter how many more people I meet, I'll always have feelings ONLY for YOU.
Dear You, Sometimes I wonder what you think of me. I want someone who treats me right, listens to me and makes me feel good.
Dear you, There's something about your smile that makes me melt everytime I see it. You may not look perfect for the whole world but for me, you're perfect in my heart.
Dear you, I'm only a human and I have feelings too, I hope you would understand how I really feel. I want an honest relationship, no lies,no mind games, no cheating.
Dear you, I missed you and I wish you missed me to.
Dear you, I just need you now. :')
(YordanFairuzy)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar